ALL MEMBERS MUST AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- All operators of a motorcycle, ATV or Go Kart must wear a D.O.T. approved safety helmet, boots and gloves. Other appropriate safety gear recommended.
- Side by Side's (UTV's, SxS, ROV) will not be allowed on any track at Jeeps. You can operate a Side by Side in the pits only to and from the different tracks and only below 10mph. A whip must be attached to the vehicle.
- Lock the gate after both entering and leaving the club grounds.
- Gate keys cannot be loaned to non-members.
- Non-members may be a guest of a member for riding purposes for a maximum of three times per guest, only when the member is present, but not on a race event day.
- No riding is allowed on race days or on any any track or course that is being maintained or prepared for an event.
- Membership allows entry to the track 7 days a week (except during race events) for the member and the member’s immediate family only (members may bring a guest out a maximum of three times in one year).
- Free admission to racing events is allowed only for the member and the member’s immediate family only, when the member has the back of the membership card stamped as a result of attending a work party, or other task during the year. One stamp required for events held each quarter of the year.
- No pets allowed on the club grounds. They pose a hazard to vehicle riders.